| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Verona in April is quite mild at 12.15 °C (53.87 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in April is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with some rain. Only 68.8mm (2.7in) of liquid is deposited across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Verona is fair with on average a moderate 5:48 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:28.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Verona April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Verona, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Verona:
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) NNE
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) NE
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) N
- Istrana, Italy - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) ENE
- Treviso, Italy - 106.1 kms (66 miles) ENE
- Vicenza, Italy - 55.4 kms (34.4 miles) ENE
- Venice, Italy - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Padova, Italy - 78.8 kms (49 miles) E
- Bologna, Italy - 101 kms (62.7 miles) SSE