| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Verona in June is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- In June the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with rain at times. Just 86.2mm (3.4in) of liquid is deposited during on average 10 days.
- The heavens above Verona are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:13 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 15:24 long and the longest day is 15:40 long with an average length of 15:35.
- There are approximately 7:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 53.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 46.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Verona June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Verona, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Verona:
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) NNE
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) NE
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) N
- Istrana, Italy - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) ENE
- Treviso, Italy - 106.1 kms (66 miles) ENE
- Vicenza, Italy - 55.4 kms (34.4 miles) ENE
- Venice, Italy - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Padova, Italy - 78.8 kms (49 miles) E
- Bologna, Italy - 101 kms (62.7 miles) SSE