| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Verona in May is very mild at 16.85 °C (62.33 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.3 °C (72.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.4 °C (52.5 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in May is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with some rain. Just 85.4mm (3.4in) of liquid falls during an average of 9 days.
- The heavens above Verona are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:46 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:15 long and the longest day is 15:23 long with an average length of 14:52.
- There are approximately 6:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Verona May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Verona, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Verona:
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) NNE
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) NE
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) N
- Istrana, Italy - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) ENE
- Treviso, Italy - 106.1 kms (66 miles) ENE
- Vicenza, Italy - 55.4 kms (34.4 miles) ENE
- Venice, Italy - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Padova, Italy - 78.8 kms (49 miles) E
- Bologna, Italy - 101 kms (62.7 miles) SSE