| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Verona in October is mild at 13.4 °C (56.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.4 °C (47.1 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is dryish with sporadic rain. Just 81.5mm (3.2in) of liquid is transfered across on average 7 days.
- In October the heavens above Verona are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:05 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 11:38 long with an average length of 10:51.
- There are approximately 5:34 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Verona October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Verona, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Verona:
- Bolzano/ Bozen, Trentino-Alto Adige/ Südtirol, Italy - 124.3 kms (77.2 miles) NNE
- Rolle Pass, Italy - 123.4 kms (76.7 miles) NE
- Paganella Mountain, Italy - 86.7 kms (53.9 miles) N
- Istrana, Italy - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) ENE
- Treviso, Italy - 106.1 kms (66 miles) ENE
- Vicenza, Italy - 55.4 kms (34.4 miles) ENE
- Venice, Italy - 116.1 kms (72.1 miles) E
- Padova, Italy - 78.8 kms (49 miles) E
- Bologna, Italy - 101 kms (62.7 miles) SSE